- I passed out of English 250. Just found out today. Goodbye worthless waste of time class. I will only miss you a little bit. Mostly because of my Chinese classmates.
- I may be biased because I love beards and stringed instruments, but I just discovered one of the greatest bands: The Giving Tree Band. Check them out.
- I have a new recycled organic fabric tote bag (again thanks to my new TGTB obsession.)
- I get to see Jessie Neal two days in a row.
- From my talk with Professor Urbatsch today, I think I can pretty well count on being accepted into ISU’s Sustainable Ag program. So I have at least one post-graduate opportunity (knock on wood). Plus it would mean Professor Urbatsch would be my graduate advisor. Be still, my beating heart.
My life is good.