Dinah is sneezing. A lot. I wonder if she has allergies or is sick. I need to call a vet tomorrow and ask what I can do. She and Ingrid are still adorable, even with the sneezing.
I have the opportunity to go to Sierra Leone over winter break. I’m trying to decide what to do. And I need to decide quickly, because if I plan to go, visas need to be obtained, shots/medicine taken care of, and money raised. All (especially the last) as soon as possible.
I want to do this.
But I’m scared. Scared of being overwhelmed. Overwhlemed by raising the money, overwhelmed by the planning, and overwhelmed by need, poverty, and pain when I arrive.
But I need to decide so I can do something.