The theme for this blog’s title is : Things Candace and Lynnea [will have in their] Apartment Next Fall
The theme for this blog is: Things about which I am Unhappy (note the correct grammar and incorrect capitalization) and Things about which I am very Pleased.
Lets get the first out of the way:
- HarperCollins has given a book deal to Sarah Palin. It is due to hit shelves in the spring of 2010. Lets see if I could be anymore unexcited…no. I couldn’t. Expect lots of “golly gees” and “oh fer cutes” to be cut in the final draft.
- A tornado hit Kirksville tonight. Uh…guess its a good thing I wasn’t there. We were never the best of friends but I still don’t like Mother Nature hatin’ on my K’Vegas.
- When I’m at home, I have a huge bed and I can’t fill it up. So I always end up sleeping on half of it and throwing random junk on the other half. Right now its storing my guitar and a huge pile of blankets. Maybe I should try sleeping in the middle.
Now on to the postive:
- Home equals infinite possibilites for bubble baths. Which equals infinite possiblities for positively reeking of manufactured floral scents. This is one of my favorite things.
- I got to see Candace today. And then I realized, I get to live with Candace all year. This is good for my soul.
- Also in the category of things that are good for my soul: coffee shops. I love them. I love the environment, the atmosphere, the people who work and pass time there. I plan to get back to Cafe Diem soon. Its been too long.
- My niece loves being outside. And she sticks out her tongue a lot. Often when she is outside, she sticks out her tongue. It reminds me of a lizard. Also, she can’t tell me to stop singing, so consequently, we often go outside, I start singing, and she sticks out her tongue. Its a great combination.
- I currently have braided hair and am wearing jewelry and fine clothes. So, its like my own private Pauline rebellion. Which feels pretty good. ; )
- Never again will they hunger;
never again will they thirst.
The sun will not beat upon them,
nor any scorching heat.
For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd;
he will lead them to springs of living water.
And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.